Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Phuket - Day 1

Hey guys, this is my long lost post which is my trip to Phuket with my family weeks ago. Was too enjoy with my holidays because I didn't want to waste any single day staying home facing the screen, filled my holidays with outings and that's why I have not much time to blog. 

But since my classes have started and I have to sleep early every night, so I will blog about my trip day by day. Also, I don't want every post to be so long because I personally think that it will annoy my readers.


 Before boarding, everybody looks so excited! =D

My OOTD. 
After the long wait, finally on the plane and ready to fly. Yayyyy!! =D
The sky was so blue that day and I can't stop myself looking out from the window, of course I never forgot to capture it down and share with all of you.


I, on top of the world, I feel like a satellite~~ I feel like a satellite~~~~
Spotted this beautiful island, just a desert island I think because there wasn't any boats there. Luckily I fixed my 18-105mm lens before the trip if not I wouldn't be able to get this shot. 
Finally, we landed on Phuket. The weather is so nice that day! ❤
So sad that we spent most of the time on the bus that day, around 2 hours from airport to somewhere in the town to have dinner, then another 1 hour to the hotel. The sky already turned dark when we reached hotel, so we only get to walk on the street and look around that night.

I know this post is kinda boring because not much things happened on the first day, but let's stay tuned for the next post, it will be very very interesting, I swear! Well, gonna sign off and hit the bed, tomorrow is gonna be another long day, goodnight readers! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment